The Easiest, Cheapest, and Most Cost-Effective Way to Buy NFTs
For less than $2 it is possible to buy the main collections
NFTs have been and are a trend in society. We can see 12-year-olds quickly gaining their financial independence in just a few months.
Whenever there are headlines like this, it makes many people try to join the movement to earn a lot of money fast.
For this, they buy any NFT on OpenSea and expect that in just a few days, the price of this asset will have multiplied by three times without knowing that several accounts of the same person have done all previous buying/selling of that NFT.
This has caused most people involved in the buying and selling of NFTs to lose money. Sometimes a lot of money.
Today, I will show you how to do it responsibly, with low commissions and an excellent return.
First, we need to know what an NFT is.
What Is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)?
Contrary to popular belief, an NFT is a token created on a blockchain that proves you are the only owner of that one-of-a-kind digital item — whatever it might be. An NFT isn’t just a JPEG. It’s not a profile picture of a bored ape. A tweet turned into a digital collectible or a pixelated punk face.
Unlike regular cryptocurrencies, NFTs cannot be directly exchanged for one another. This is because no two NFTs are identical.
Why can it be a profitable investment?
Many people wonder why to buy an NFT if you can have that same image on your cell phone. The answer is that just like a piece of art. You can have a painting by Picasso in your home worth millions, or you can have a replica worth $10.
Is it the same thing? No. Besides, with NFTs, you have the security that you are the only owner, and you know how many people have owned it before.
How to invest in NFTs?
There are several possibilities, but the most known are:
- Buying NFTs directly: The best-known NFT platforms are OpenSea (ETH) and Solsea (Solana). When you buy the piece directly, the advantage that you have is that the possible revaluation can be enormous. But it has many more disadvantages:
- Good NFTs are excessively expensive today. It is impossible to access the top collections.
- Most NFTs are likely to be worth 0 in the long run.
- Like art, very few people are experts in NFTs.
- Solana: Solana is a token whose capitalization and price are closely tied to the global market price of NFTs. It is a very cheap form, but the possible revaluation is infinitely lower.
- Index Funds: This is undoubtedly the most profitable option and the one we use. It allows you to be exposed to multiple collections, and just like an index fund, you will be exposed to those collections that stand out from the rest.
Why invest in indexes?
There are multiple reasons, but the main ones are:
- The floor market cap of the NFT collection is greater than 20’000 ETH. As an individual, it would be impossible to enter.
- The index provides diversified exposure to a rising new asset class at the intersection of art, culture, and blockchain technology.
- It diversifies among the following collections:
○ Cool Cats
○ World of Women
- The commissions are infinitely less. Investing $1M in NFTs can cost you around $2.
Buy and Hold
We don’t know if, ten years from now, NFTs will cost $1M or $0. But as part of a diversified portfolio, it makes sense to have exposure to them.
Having at least 2-5% of the portfolio could be ideal as this is a market that experts say could be worth several trillion in the next eight years.
In case NFTs investment prevails, be sure that with this type of asset (index funds), you are going to get an excellent return.
This week we teach our subscribers how to get exposure to NFTs in the most profitable way possible, perhaps a lesson that is worth much more than the subscription.
Currently, the market cap of all NFTs in the world is approximately $840M (according to Statista). Should it have a market cap of $1T in a few years, we would be talking about having achieved a +1,100% yield.
🔒 How do we go about investing in NFTs?
- ⌛️ Am I Late To The Crypto World?
- 💥 Ethereum $10k in 2022
- 2 Powerful Habits to Master for Success in Psychology of Money
- Best Stablecoin Strategy Ever
See you soon.
This article is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered Financial or Legal Advice. Not all information will be accurate. Consult a financial professional before making any significant financial decisions.